Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 03:46:51 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:46:42 -0800
From: dimejiafolabi@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:46:42 -0800
From: dimejiafolabi@tiscali.co.uk
Subject: [TREAT AS URGENT]
Bcc:
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am the son of an immediate past Minister of an
African country who was removed from office because
of an aledged US$214million when he was a member
of the nationl identity card scheme in that
country.He is going to be brought before the
country's Independent Corrupt Practices and Other
Related Offences Commission (ICPC) in which most of
his personal accounts both within and outside the
country has been frozen.
I am using this medium to solicit for your
assistnce in trnsferring some huge amount of money
my father deposited in a security firm in Europe,as
of date this funds are yet to be discorvered.Based on
this you are to assist in transferring the funds to
your own personal accounts from where we shall
re-invest the funds in a legitimate business so that
it cannot be traced to my father.If you are willing to
assist you will have 20% of the initial sum and a
further 20% of whatever investment we go into.
I do not need to spell out the importance of the
need for secrecy considering the volatile nature of
the matter and the parties involved.We assume that
most of our phone  and fax lines will be tapped
so,if you are willing to asist you are to list your
phone and fax number so I can contact you.This is
important as we will have to tallk about the
modalities of the transfer.
Time is of great essence in this matter so if I do
not hear from your within the next three days I will
take it that you are not interested and will solicit
for a new partner.
Waiting to hear from you.
Oladimeji Afolabi

PS: For your perusal see this website.