RE: my art books have been confiscated for decency HELP

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (Myriam.Ramos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 03:38:38 PST

I'm not allowed to access Michal's site or anything from geocities. Why? Go
figure!
Myriam

I went and complained to the superintendant when our "block" kept me from
accessing abcteach.com - teachers were supposed to have the authority to
override the block, but so far it hasn't happened.
~Michal

> Sites like this at our school are also blocked, and the software that they
> installed does the blocking...but we can request from our web manager that
> any site be unblocked to our computers if we wish. Many sites get blocked
> and sometimes we can see no reason why.
> Carolyn

---