Re: Project with sayings

---------

From: Teresa Holt (artlady53_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 19:00:33 PST

-------Original Message-------

From: ArtsEdNet Talk
Date: Monday, February 09, 2004 6:58:05 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: Project with sayings
 I had a handout for each student with all the saying on it. We read thru
the sayings together and then I let them pick their own saying. My students
sit four to a table, I told them that each student at a table had to pick a
different saying. It was interesting that they picked a variety and only a
couple were used twice. Fun project...lots of creativity.
Teresa

Cute idea! How did you approach this? Did you write the list on the board?
Read them aloud? Have them draw slips from a bucket?

---
du

IMSTP.gif