Re: my art books have been confiscated for decency HELP

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 17:33:42 PST

Made me wonder if you have National Geographics in your library. That was my first introduction to nudity! *L*
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids
  Maybe this parent would be satisfied to have her/his child assigned to an artist who traditionally does not paint nudes, such as van Gogh or Cezanne. I hope your principal understands that your art books are not pornography and backs you up by giving the (idiotic) parent this option.
  Good luck...let us know what happens.
  Susan on Long Island

---