Re: Project with sayings

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 17:02:53 PST

Cute idea! How did you approach this? Did you write the list on the board? Read them aloud? Have them draw slips from a bucket?
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids
        I was trying to think of a project part of my class could work on today while I was spending some one-on one time with my second graders working on another project. I came up with a list of saying that they had to illustrate. The results were delightful ! They just did pencil drawings on 12" x 18" paper but I kept them so we could paint them next week. This would make a great substitute plan. It could probably be used with multi-grade levels. Just thought I'd share...here's the list I gave my students:

---