Re: my art books have been confiscated for decency HELP

---------

jrlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 16:18:09 PST

Kathy, channel eig-ht news in In-dy has the Leonardo's Vitru-vian Man on
it's nightly broadcast- it preludes their health segment.
- students can see a nude male on a nightly basis. I am in In-dia-na too.
email me offlist, if you want.( don't mind the hyphens, please) Also, you
should get your list mail at home, I think.....Betsy