Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

More pics from 2004 Scholastic Arts

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 15:07:37 PST

More pics from 2004 Scholastic Arts

I just updated our regional Scholastic Art Awards web site
to include pics of student artists, parents and teachers at
yesterdays reception. It was a great success and the
Carter Art Center at Penn Valley really makes us look good.

The main Scholastic Art Awards web page is at:

The newest pics are on this page:

Examples of this years winners are on these pages:

The last day of the exhibition is on Thursday, 2/12.
By the way, we need help taking the art down and sorting it
into schools this Friday, 2/13. Why not show up and help out.
                                        Thank You, Woody in KC
On a related subject, Linda sure could use a web designer to
do this job next year when I'm in Albuquerque. Someone needs
to volunteer to take pics and update our web site.

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: