More pics from 2004 Scholastic Arts

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 15:07:37 PST

More pics from 2004 Scholastic Arts

I just updated our regional Scholastic Art Awards web site
to include pics of student artists, parents and teachers at
yesterdays reception. It was a great success and the
Carter Art Center at Penn Valley really makes us look good.

The main Scholastic Art Awards web page is at:
http://www.taospaint.com/TheScholasticArtAwards.html

The newest pics are on this page:
http://www.taospaint.com/Sch2004/Reception04.html

Examples of this years winners are on these pages:
http://www.taospaint.com/Sch2004/Exhibit2004.html
http://www.taospaint.com/Sch2004/Exhibit2004b.html
http://www.taospaint.com/Sch2004/Exhibit2004c.html

The last day of the exhibition is on Thursday, 2/12.
By the way, we need help taking the art down and sorting it
into schools this Friday, 2/13. Why not show up and help out.
                                        Thank You, Woody in KC
On a related subject, Linda sure could use a web designer to
do this job next year when I'm in Albuquerque. Someone needs
to volunteer to take pics and update our web site.

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: