Website design

---------

From: Grant headquarters (jggrant_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 12:23:11 PST

A group of IT design students are about to start rejigging my school's
website. I have been asked for my wishlist for the art section. Does
anyone have their top five requirements for this? I must admit that I am a
bit overwhelmed as this has come out of the blue unexpectedly (I was told
originally that this would probably not be done for another year or so).

Gina
Melbourne

---