Re: my art books have been confiscated for decency HELP

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 10:19:26 PST

You are wise to have someone else in the room when you enter this
realm. I always introduced human body when I had a student teacher so
I had a witness to all that was said. Good that you are already in
contact with the union so all you need from us is our experience and
encouragement. You already have things stacked to your advantage! I
would certainly bring someone to a meeting that is this crucial to your
career whether she thinks it is necessary or not. You have a good head
on your shoulders! Go Girl!

Sharon ~ NJ

---