Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: my art books have been confiscated for decency HELP

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 10:13:22 PST

It's so hard with art - rarely will you find a complete art history book
without some nudes in it somewhere! I have a new problem this year - all
the art history websites I used to send students to (I teach High School)
are now blocked by the schools interent "Border Manager". It's so

Optimize your Internet experience to the max with the new MSN Premium
Internet Software.