Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: my art books have been confiscated for decency HELP

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 07:49:14 PST

again, talk to your union asap...

Also, do some research on the arts and censorship so you have some facts to
back you if need be...

Found these on just a quick search:

I feel for you, I've been written up by my principal for one thing or
another every year I've worked here. AND I belong to NEA. =P He and I have
even had the battle on censorship, he won the battle, I the war...

That's on the top of my list of questions for the schools I am applying at
this year. 'What is the districts regulations on censorship of the arts'
That should put a few administrators 'on the spot'

Donald Peters

Create your own personal Web page with the info you use most, at My MSN.