Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 07:27:46 PST

Found this on one of the sites I frequent, thought ya'll might enjoy it.

"The Short Filmaker's Alliance has a new article on their site with
pictures. Here is what it is about:

"Every so often a story of incredible ingenuity and passion for filmmaking
brings forth a team of talented individuals who persevere and accomplish the
impossible. This month S.F.A. is proud to interview just such a team of
talented individuals from Zimbabwe, Africa, who with very little money but
big dreams managed to assemble a stop motion film called, "The Legend of the
Sky Kingdom" using scrap parts and "junk" from anywhere they could find.
Their process, named "Junkamation" is one of great inspiration for all
filmmakers around the world."" -- full article and some
great making of photos. -- official site
--article from South Africa.

Donald Peters

Find great local high-speed Internet access value at the MSN High-Speed