Re: artsednet digest: February 05, 2004

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 07:14:11 PST

A good networking connection might be a woman I know named Mary Sheridan at Tussing Elementary in Pickerington, Ohio. She uses I Movie, but has the kids create short films. One actually went to the Sundance Film Festival and is absolutely awesome.
I'm sure you can find something on her school on the web. She is very nice. Just a thought. :)
jancy