RE: my art books have been confiscated for decency HELP

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 07:09:36 PST

I would also seek advice from your union. In our district they cannot write you up on clothing...........it's not in our contract how to dress. Definitely contact someone in the union on all of these matters.

"Fields, Linda" <fieldsl@guilford.k12.nc.us> wrote:
Kathy-are you a member of NEA, AFT or another professional organization? If so, contact them immediately for advice. Linda in NC