Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

(AEN) Rubric for Elementary (African Masks)

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 05:51:29 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Sheri Fried (World list) submitted a rubric that she
uses for African inspired clay masks.

This is being shared for you to download and adapt.
Everyone has their own way of doing rubrics - and your
own way of assessing point values for your
objectives. When I did clay masks, I also assessed
surface decorations, embellishments and painting
skills. I tried to have some objectives in there
that everyone could get high marks on.

Have a great week,

Do you Yahoo!?