Mistakes

---------

From: SIZANA (atla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 04:45:59 PST

Hello everyone

Larry, that was a wonderful post. (I forwarded it to my daughter who is
starting her masters next week (art history). We just got the news that
she has received a major grant to do her research project. I can sleep
better now knowing that I will not be bankrupt shortly for having two
kids at university.) I always tell my students that they are the only
ones who know that something is a mistake and that they must try and
work their ‘mistakes’ into the overall work that they are doing.
Sometimes it leads to the most surprising results.

I have been trying to get to the US on business for about two years now,
but each time something happens and my plans go awry. However, it seems
that it is all coming together. I have been invited to do a series of
presentations in California in April. I would love to meet some
Artsednetters. I will be in San Luis Obispo, Guadalupe, Santa Barbara,
San Francisco, Portland OR, and a couple of other places we are busy
finalizing. The possibility exists that I may also travel to New York,
Little Rock, Akron PA and Atlanta as well.

Hope to see some of you soon

Tracey in Durban, South Africa

---