Re: artsednet digest: February 05, 2004

---------

From: Deborah Kramer (Deborah_Kramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 21:37:05 PST

I have been working on using i-movie to create movies that highlight some
of
the work my wonderful elementary age students create. It is a wonderful
tool tha
I am enjoying using and sharing with other art teachers in my district.
I live and teach in the Boston area. I hve recently heard that the NAEA
conference
 will be in Boston next year. I would like to try to present some of
movies,
website, advocacy ideas at the
conference to share with other art educators. Does anyone know how I shoud
go about getting a proposal ready, where to begin etc? Is there a way that
I could
look at past presentation titles and summaries? Any info very much
appreciated!

---