RE: laptops and LCD Projectorsan more information, please

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 11:20:33 PST

Leslie Miller wrote:
> What good digital camera do you recommend?

Leslie,
        I highly recommend a Canon G2. I got one two years ago
and have not regretted it for a moment. The first pics I took
are at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Xmas2002.html

Thank you, Woody.

I'll give this to the Tech teacher.

Odd thing is, I retire in June and all this stuff will be for the next
teacher.

But I think your suggestion is a good one.

Les

---