For Cat Lovers - Check out Jeff Cohen's site

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 09:39:28 PST

For one reason only - I can not link up Jeff Cohen's
site -- but that doesn't mean YOU can not go to this
site and pick out some favorite cats of you own.
http://homepage.mac.com/jcohenstudio/

I know a lot of teachers like to do a theme of cats
-Here is a good contemporary artist who must love cats
--and understand them.

I am certain Jeff would allow you to use his images in
a PowerPoint (just to show your kiddies) - crediting
him and saying they are copyrighted. If you are not
sure - then email him yourself.

Judith

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3500654375&category=20149