Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

For Cat Lovers - Check out Jeff Cohen's site

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 09:39:28 PST

For one reason only - I can not link up Jeff Cohen's
site -- but that doesn't mean YOU can not go to this
site and pick out some favorite cats of you own.

I know a lot of teachers like to do a theme of cats
-Here is a good contemporary artist who must love cats
--and understand them.

I am certain Jeff would allow you to use his images in
a PowerPoint (just to show your kiddies) - crediting
him and saying they are copyrighted. If you are not
sure - then email him yourself.

--- Christine Besack <> wrote:
> Hi All,
> This is a work of art by Jeff Cohen up on ebay.
> Still life of a tea service Great example of
> painting reflective surfaces.

Do you Yahoo!?