eBay item 3500654375 (Pewter Tea Service Print - nice example of reflection in painting

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 09:27:13 PST

Hi All,
This is a work of art by Jeff Cohen up on ebay. Still life of a tea service Great example of painting reflective surfaces.

 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3500654375&category=20149

If you visit his ebay sellers gallery , you can see more of his work. I like his color choices and brushwork on the cats.
hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

---