Oh no! Just redefine PERFECT

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 09:16:00 PST

LaDonna,

Continue to help those kids grow...continue to plant
seeds. But - don't take away my word "perfect"
though....At one time even the world was perfect.
If you don't like Webster's definitions - use
Encarta's. That is what I use since Webster is in the
other room. I don't have to leave my chair to use
Encarta. (Oh - I know Webster is online too - Encarta
is just faster for me. I do have Webster linked on my
site).

My day with my girlfriend the other day was
PERFECT....Both of our fortunes for the day were
PERFECT. I need the word perfect (smile). I will let
you decide which meaning I am using.

Besides my husband is PERFECT (of course he is
standing right here).

LaDonna - you will like the "Cracked Pot" story:

Here is one version of the "Cracked Pot"
http://www.geocities.com/servingheart/green_pastures/pot.htm

And another version:
http://www.spiritquill.com/cracked.html

This closest to the one my friend sent to me:
http://www.kingssite.com/inspirations/crackedpot.html

Cheers!

Judith

P.S. I just don't like "perfectionism" - Excellence is
different. Everyone can be excellent at something
(smile). Even I got an Award of Excellence in
teaching....and I am far from perfect.