(AEN) Come on "Down to the Art Room" - IAD Home Page

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 07:21:46 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Everyday I can come "Down to the Art Room" now
whenever I use my computer. Thanks to Harold Olejarz
and Ken Rohrer, Google Search is on Incredible Art
Department search the site - search the web.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/ (Google use to
be my home page)

I will just pop in volume 2 - "Songs in the Key of
Art" http://cdbaby.com/cd/percy - listen to track 5 -
and get moving to the music as I open Internet
Explorer on my machine. You DO need to purchase the CD
to hear the whole song.... Greg's Volume 4 is soon to
be released. More on that to come.

I love the way the search feature works! I entered Art
of Mali --and Art of Africa just to test it.
Try it and let me know what you think. Be sure to
narrow your search. Don't just enter "Drawing" - you
will never get through all of the selections.

Happy Sunday! Sensational Sunday! (either one works
for me)

Judith Decker

P.S. Folks - Greg Percy joined Art Education list - so
be sure to pass on your ideas for more songs. We can
fill his retirement days (from teaching art)- whenever
those come. I think Greg has many years to go before
he retires. He is just having way too much fun!
Teaching art is a good gig to have.

http://images.google.com/searchcode.html#both