Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [ArtsEducators] Wipe out "perfectionism" - when it comes to art

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 07:34:13 PST

> " I am no good in art" "I can't draw a straight line!" (geesh, isn't that why we
> have rulers? O well...)

When I began to draw adobe churches in New Mexico, I soon learned
that the further I got from a straight line the better. Now I bend
and twist the lines until they feel right. It's so much better that
trying to get it right.
                                        Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: