Figurative Sculpture links added to IAD

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 18:56:46 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I have added two more links to Incredible Art
Department for use in your figurative sculpture
lessons. You will find my links for figurative
sculptures on Crafts (as the "art world" puts dolls in
the craft category).
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/crafts.htm
At some point - I will make a page just for figurative
sculpture. Many of these doll artists will serve as
inspiration for your plaster addition lessons -
especially the work of Forest Rogers.
http://www.forestrogers.com/
I am particularly fond of the images showing her
armatures. I wish I had known about her work when I
did my figure sculpture lesson on movement.

You will be in awe of the work of Jodi and Richard
Creager http://members.aol.com/creagers/index.html
Such perfect realism!

Enjoy these new additions. Anyone who wants to tackle
a lesson using Sculpy clay should join the Dollmakers
list for tips and advice. Lurk for a while on the list
-- then ask one question at a time...You will get
answers from the experts. Many great guys and gals.

My Dollmaking lesson page will be updated soon with
links to tutorials. Let me know if you need them now
and I will get right on it.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker