Re: laptops and LCD Projectorsan more information, please

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 14:09:03 PST

Leslie Miller wrote:
> What good digital camera do you recommend?

Leslie,
        I highly recommend a Canon G2. I got one two years ago
and have not regretted it for a moment. The first pics I took
are at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Xmas2002.html
When I was shooting the Scholastic Art Exhibition last week
I got more than 200 pics on my 128 meg card. I love this camera.
I suggest that you go to a store that has several models. Hold them
in your hands and find out how they feel. After you decide, then order
it over the web so you don't have to pay sales tax.
        Here is a site that gives you more information on cameras and other
stuff than you will ever need. I would recommend that you start there.
This is a review of the Canon G2:
        http://www.steves-digicams.com/2001_reviews/g2.html
To check on other stuff, go to:
        http://www.steves-digicams.com
Start there, but do hold the cameras and see how they feel and if the
controls are located in convenient places.
                                                                Good Luck, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: