RE: laptops and LCD Projectorsan more information, please

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 13:34:48 PST

Some time ago someone talked about an "Elmo." I just got a $2500. grant
from Best Buy and my name is on it. I think I'll be able to get an Elmo or
something that someone thinks is better.

Could I have some help, please. Where can I find an Elmo.?

What digital camcorders do you recommend?
What good digital camera do you recommend?

What else?

Thanks a lot. Off to The Courage to Teach Retreat for the weekend. Oh how
wonderful!
If one comes to your area I would advise looking into joing.

Les in Framingham, MA
Where it was pretty and snowy earlier and now it's rainy MUSH!