Re: travel and teach - job offer in Hong Kong

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 07:28:36 PST

Hi Catharine,
        I'd like more information too. When does the position start ?
How long does it continue ? Is a second language required ? But most
important is it teaching art, and at what level ?
                                        Please get back to me, Woody Duncan (in KC)
mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: