Re: LCD Projectors

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 06:39:13 PST

My projector is a NEC VT460:
Bulb: 200 Watts
Pixels Resolution: 800 X 600
I was the one who had started the thread, I think. I am struggling with
the visual presenter to get enough resolution; I think the resolution
for powerpoints is okay as long as the file size of the images is pretty
good sized. At least that is our current theory.
BTW this projector takes bulbs that cost about $1000 to replace.
Beth

> I know these were discussed recently in posts...---

---