LCD Projectors

---------

From: Michael Hyland (hyland5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 04:47:26 PST

Hi:

I know these were discussed recently in posts - I didn't pay a lot of
attention, because I thought getting one at my school was a LONG shot. Now, my
principal says to check it out - she might have some extra $$$, and one of our
district goals is to increase usage of technology! So, my question: I know
someone mentioned to get enough "lumens" so that images can be seen easily in
daylight; what is a good number of lumens to have for that purpose?

Thanks!

Deb Hyland

---