travel and teach - job offer in Hong Kong

---------

From: Catharine Ho (catharineho_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 03:02:10 PST

hello all artsednetters, I 've found out that there are two positions open
for art, middle and secondary at one of the best paying schools in Hong
Kong. MOst teachers love working there, a strong work ethic in the community
of kids and parents, usually great support from the parents and school, high
salary ( most are able to bank what their salary was back home and live and
travel with the rest). I would consider it myself but my situation at the
moment is such that I couldn't handle a move at the moment. let me know if
your interested. Catharine in Hong Kong

No masks required! Use MSN Messenger to chat with friends and family.
http://go.msnserver.com/HK/25382.asp

---