[Fwd: Fw: Photography]

---------

From: Kathy Houston (khouston_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 00:12:02 PST

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fw: Photography
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:10:16 -0500
From: "Leah Morgan" <homested@dmrtc.net>
To: "L Morgan" <lmorgan@orleans.k12.in.us>

----- Original Message -----
From: Dr. Barbara Barger <mailto:bbarger@nafcs.k12.in.us>
To: homested@dmrtc.net <mailto:homested@dmrtc.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 11:16 AM
Subject: Photography

Dear Leah,
I received your name from Sarah Fronczek who said you could post my
question on the art listserv and see if I can get some information back.

Here's what I'd like to know:

Are there any Media Arts classes out there that would be interested in
sharing their curriculum with us? We are looking at developing the
class and wanted to know what was successful out there in the state.

Thank you.

*****
Dr. Barbara Barger
Director of Secondary Education
Administrative Services Center
New Albany-Floyd County Consolidated School Corporation
2813 Grant Line Road
New Albany, IN 47150
812-949-4200
fax 812-949-4241
www.nafcs.k12.in.us <http://www.nafcs.k12.in.us/>

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!
<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5felement%3bst%3b&SG=sg484&RAND=61885&partner=hotbar>

The McAfee E500-2 has verified this email to be virus free.

---