RE: Fractal Geometry

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 08:54:47 PST

I've never heard of "progressive rhythms" before, though it does sound as if it
could be related at least. I am not all-knowledgeable about this, and I'll
check some of my books to see if they say anything.

In a search, I did find this site which some of you may be interested in. It
also has a downloadable demo file of about 2.77MB.
Fractal worlds: http://profantasy.com/products/ftclick.asp

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---