RE: Taxes and Amaryllis

---------

From: Gorham, Peter \(ED14\) (gorhapej_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 07:56:30 PST

Nothing new about taxes. But this winter I have been having my students draw an amaryllis everyday they come to art for at least half of the period, this has sometimes seemed tedious to some but most of the class were fascinated by the changes as it grew and bloomed and finally withered. The improvement in our (and I mean our as I often drew beside them) drawing and observational skills was evident to most and the huge collection of drawings is very impressive as a temporary mural.
Peter Gorham
Nackawic Elementary
New Brunswick, Canada