Re: dental grade plaster??

---------

From: Dorothy Kane (creativemetals_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 14:42:31 PST

Satin Cast by Kerr is what I use. Obviously, local dental suppliers have,
but I use C.R. Hill in Berkley, MI or Armstrong Tools in Livonia, MI because
they are local for me. Rio Grande in Albuquerque ships, as well as the
sources listed above, but the weight on this stuff is cost prohibitive in
shipping. I'd look in your local Yellow Pages under Jewelry Suppliers if
you don't know of one offhand.

Dorotny