Re: AEN - Chuck Close + problem solving + overcoming

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 17:25:53 PST

Ellen ,Thank you for sharing that insight on Chuck Close and Ginny Ruffner.
It reminded me to share the word about another (emerging) glass artist, my
son , Christopher. He is having his first post college show at Vetri Gallery
in Seattle, Washington in April. You can view his work at the Vetri website
<www.vetriglass.com> . And I'd love for you to come to the opening on April
1, 2004. Heidi in VA

---