Drawn and quartered

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 11:57:27 PST

Hi folks,
   I remember a discussion about this book on the list recently, so I
decided to get it at the library. The one in the catalog that seemed to
match the description is by Robert Creeley and Archie Rand, published in
2001 by Granary Books. It's a book of lithographs with poetry. Is this
the one referenced here?

                       Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                       Art teacher, K-5, retired

---