Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

AEN and now for something completely different, 3d sidewalk painting

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 07:40:25 PST

This is a multi-part message in MIFrom Wed Feb 4 07:50:18 2004
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 07:40:15 -0800 (PST)
From: Joan Dark <>
Subject: (AEN) The NEW voice of Incredible Art Department
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <>

Greetings from the NEW voice of Incredible Art
Department...."Joan for Art Education" the "messenger"
for Art Education "employers" (now you know
the REAL story)

Getty ArtsEdNetters - I will be posting all Incredible
Art Department updates from this address.
PLEASE do not post replies to the list on this
address. I have to be very careful that I do not lose
this Yahoo account, too. I lost my other Yahoo
account. I have my own suspicions why - I really do
not have time to find out the real reasons on that
one. I just will NOT put this address "out there" too
often....On the plus side - anyone who finds my
judydeckeriad posts and tries to ask for more - will
not get me - that account is gone.

I know...most of you knew all along who Joan Darcy
was. I didn't fool any of you. Joan just "talked" too
much like Judy Decker....That is because Johannes was
my great-great grandfather (Joan = Johannes).

I will ONLY be putting this address "out there" when I
have a lesson plan added for your enjoyment. If any of
you want updates to "Files for Sharing" -- or new
links added - just come over to Art Education list and
sign up for the digest. Many do. The subscribe address
is on IAD. I will not post it to Getty list.

Thanks all...Keep teaching kids how to

NO reply necessary,

Judith - Joan for Art Education.

P.S. All of you know how to find Judy Decker if you
really need me. You know what address to use. I will
no longer post that one. It is out there millions of
times on the Internet by now.

Do you Yahoo!?