Grading in elementary my thoughts

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 18:13:42 PST

I'm reading all the posts on elementary situations

and I just want to say HOW much I admire you ALL for putting up with what
you do
TOO many kids, TOO little time and TOO much to do.

We all have plusses and minuses at the grade level we teach and none is
really any easier than the other but
when I read about the travails of the elementary teacher I gotta say,
thank god for all of you
thank god for your perseverance and willingness to put up with all you do
and give

'cause without you I wouldn't have a high school program

Thank you
and bless you

---