Re: need expert advice on Mac computer

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 08:43:06 PST

Go to the apple in the upper left of your screen.
Pull down the menu, go to control panel then open
up the item called internet. The window there
allows you to change your personal, e-mail and
web settings.
        This is the way my little i-mac works, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: