Re: Creating a Participation Rubric Judy and Michael

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 12:38:26 PST

use a list of some kind and think up a code - hash marks or checks for
every time they speak - dots for good listening, etc and transfer the code
to the rubric. I use a clear transparency and have kids seats on it - I
use erasable marker and also mark who was absent as I am discussing - then
I transfer right after that class if I can. You can also duplicate the
rubric and give them one for themselves so they rate themselves as you do
- sometime they see where they need to change things.

Sue E. Stewart
Fine Arts and English
Sumner High School

---