RE: Creating a Participation Rubric

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 19:40:58 PST

Grace, What are you trying to assess? Student Participation? Or from their participation do you want to see how their level of thinking is growing? I would have something in there about the level of discussion or comments by the student, for example does it show synthesis, or application or just basic knowledge. Do the answers show insight to the discussion?
My 2 cents worth
Bergie