Re: Grading in elementary

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 17:22:03 PST

I can relate to Susan. I see 600 kids every 3 days. I have 8- 30 min. classes each day. There are about 25 in each class. I teach grades 1-4.There are also 2 other art teachers that come to my building and teach 1 0r 2 classes a day in my room. That means that there are 11 classes a day that have art in my room. When I have a prep. or lunch there is a class going on in my room. I never have any prep. time to my self. I really miss this, But I will say this before all of you do ...I am glad to have an art room and not be on a cart!

---