Re: 2004 Scholastic Art Awards Winners

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 06:46:06 PST

Ken,
        The work is both high school and middle school.
You are welcome to download the images and put them
in a powerpoint. Each is a 72 dpi jpeg. The actual image
is larger than shown on the web site. I shot them on
Saturday as we hung the exhibit and uploaded them
on Sunday.
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons