signing up

---------

From: Betsy Heeney (bheeney_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 15:37:48 PST

I want to shift my connection to the list over to a different email that I signed up for on yahoo so that I can send photos of my student work through their photo service. I keep getting a Lyris error message when clicking on the join artsednet link. Can someone tell me how to unsubscribe through this address and re subscribe through my new address at yahoo?

---