Re: Thanks for replies/grading

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 14:01:00 PST

We grade twice a year with a plus, check, or minus. I'm not sure why, but
I'm assuming it has to do with the fact we only see them once a week. If I
was given the opportunity to decide how grades should be done, I would still
do it only twice a year. Plus, I wouldn't give any grades in k-2 (currently
we do not grade k), and in grades 3-5, I would give letter grades.

Leah