Re: (AEN) The NEW voice of Incredible Art Department

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 11:43:35 PST

To Joan of Dark,
huh, I'm just posting and where it goes into space (hopefully joining
the rover on mars) is where it goes. This sounds complicated.I just hit
reply and it goes, is that not okay? My emails don't have both addresses
on my replies. If I reply to getty then it goes to getty, and ditto for
art dept.
Sandra

Joan Dark wrote:

> Getty ArtsEdNetters - I will be posting all Incredible
> Art Department updates from this address.
> PLEASE do not post replies to the list on this
> address.

---