RE: Large scale weaving- my loom is here!

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 06:15:44 PST

Hi Sara-you must have a "Friendly Loom." I have one, too. Haven't used it too much-more lack of time than lack of interest. I have used it as a group project where each child has woven something as part of a wall hanging. We've just used various yarns, raffia, and tall dried grasses. I have found the warped loom, with or without weft, makes an effective room divider too. :-) Good luck. Linda