RE: Notan for elementary - how about Valentines?

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 04:55:20 PST

Judy,
Notan is wonderful for so many ages - and we all use scissors. I remember a
few years ago, and I believe it was Mark Alexander, that shared his
Valentine idea of using green paper/paint and have the kids stare at it,
then look away to see the complementary color - it would be great to combine
the two - sorry if I am repeating something someone else sent...

Sifting through e-mails where I can lose 75 pounds in one month and
enlarge/enhance myself at the same time!
Ellen

---