Re: Grading in elementary

---------

From: Susan Holland (holland70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 18:30:07 PST

"ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu> writes:
>Gosh Susan, Did I read that right? You see 500 students every three
>days!!!???

You read it correctly. It's insane, trust me. My district cut down the number
of elementary art (and music and PE) teachers this year to save money. My
classes have average 28 students. One kinder was at 32, but I think it's
dropped down to 30-- not that I can actually keep track!.

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---