I picked a favorite Quote today

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 08:44:19 PST

Thanks Linda for asking for our favorite quotes, too.
I picked this one today:

"Great dreams... never even get out of the box. It
takes an uncommon amount of guts to put your dreams on
the line, to hold them up and say, 'How good or how
bad am I?' That's where courage comes in."
Erma Bombeck

I do like good quotes.

We like the stars around here, too - We bought our son
a nice telescope years ago (maybe 10?) to look at the
stars.

Hmmm...That Vincent one reminds me of another Patty
Knott quote, too -- when she found her puddle of fall
colors...and saw a dream in that puddle of colors.
Maybe Vincent "speaks" to her , too -- I know Martin
Luther King, Jr. does (smile).

Here is my Quotes page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/quotes.htm

I don't add new ones anymore....

I haven't checked those links since last Feb. - I'll
see if they are still active.

Judith